Vascular Neurology Southern California
Request an Appointment
- Recipient of the Outstanding Scholar Award for his achievements in clinical research
- Triple board-certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology and Critical care neurology
- Recipient of 40 under 40 award for Conejo Valley for his contribution to stroke care
- Medical Director of Neuroscience at Los Robles Regional Medical Center and West Hills Hospital and Medical Center
- Member of the Board of Trustees at Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- Rated Best Neurologist in Thousand Oaks
To provide excellent patient care and advance the field of vascular neurology.
Welcome to Vascular Neurology of Southern California. At VNSC, we offer a range of specialized treatments that aim to give you the very best neurovascular care in Thousand Oaks, West Hills, and LA and Ventura County. Our caring and highly trained staff strive to provide our patients with the most effective and up-to-date neurological treatments in the region. If you or a loved are worried about a potential stroke or transient ischemic attack, Dr. M. Asif Taqi will do his best to make sure that his team sees you within 48 hours.
M. Asif Taqi, MD FAHA
An innovator in vascular neuroscience
Dr. Taqi is an experienced and triple board-certified neurointerventionalist who is passionate about helping others. Aside from being one of the most adept researchers and surgeons in his fields, he truly cares for his patients. Because Dr. Taqi has first-hand knowledge of the emotional toll that comes with neurological disorders, he understands how difficult of a time his patients may be having. Dr. Taqi considers his patients to be his highest priority.
“With my background in neurology, vascular neurology, and neuroendovascular surgery, I am able to offer comprehensive care to patients suffering from neurovascular diseases.”
To learn more about Dr. Taqi’s story, qualifications, and what he can do for you, view his about page. To find more about the exceptional care that you will receive with the VNSC, call (805) 242-4884 or send us a message.